VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bet you have a ton of 'em. I sure do.
What is your favorite?
I like the "drive it like you stole it" shirts, but the phrase is rather played out now.
This one: EBay Link is rather cool.
I think my all-time favorite t-shirt is a simple black t-shirt with the Ferrari logo. I've had it for years, it's all faded, but It's still my favorite.
Any good t-shirts in your closet? Favorites? Funny Slogans?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Re: Favorite Auto Related T-Shirt (WackedVW)

The guy I bought my Mustang from was wearing a No Fear shirt that read "I'm into racing for the chicks", or something to that effect. It was kinda funny to me considering his wife was like 20 feet away clipping the hedges.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Re: Favorite Auto Related T-Shirt (sar4497)

This isn't me, but I have this exact shirt and I wear it every once in a while:

Mine is starting to show some wear and I need to find a place to buy another one. There's several variations of it out there, but this one which is navy blue with plain white text is my favorite that I've seen.
>8^)
ER

·
Registered
719 Posts
Re: Favorite Auto Related T-Shirt (Peloton25)

Hey Wacked.
That ebay auction you linked to is mine, glad you like the shirt!

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Re: Favorite Auto Related T-Shirt (Duck Man)

i like the driver gear t-shirts. my best friend works at the parts counter at the local VW dealer so he gets me all driver gear goodies at a rediculous discount.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Re: Favorite Auto Related T-Shirt (Duck Man)

my friend has a badass shirt that has a turbo on it. that's all it is, just a turbo with some red/blue lines showing air flow. it's neat
too bad i couldn't find a picture of it. i really like it.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Re: (prizm77)

too bad i cant buy one... i would never hear the end of it.
there were shirts by Alphanumeric that had a wireframe B16A2 and B18C1 block/heads on them. those were pretty slick too. too bad those went out of production when Alphanumeric went belly up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts