VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only picked this up in DEC '18 as 2nd owner, it's basically been a garage queen between the previous owner and myself. I got it with about 15k miles on it and it's now at just about 17K. Not driven in snow. Rare, rare rare! Manual, 2 door (last year of that) with performance package and lighting package as only option. I have both sets of mats, all original receipts for aftermarket parts that were added, AND all OEM parts come with it except the original wheels. That means the downpipe, exhaust, sway bars, springs, intake, original shifter all will come with this car. The only thing I've done is replaced the Neuspeed CBE with an AWE touring exhaust since it is quieter for my taste.

So to summarize, here are the upgrades:
Neuspeed P flow intake with red pipe
Neuspeed sport cat downpipe
Neuspeed front/rear sways
Neuspeed sport springs
Neuspeed engine torque arm insert
235/40R 18 Michelin Pilot sport AS tires with 2 year road hazard covg.
HS Tuning RSR clutch (OEM flywheel remains)
CSP solid shifter bushings
18x8.5 Neuspeed RSe10 wheels, satin black x 4
soundstream amplifier, and subwoofer with custom box that straps in the rear compartment or can be taken out. Controller is mounted under driver side firewall
Receipts and mileage recorded for Leichtlauf oil kit changes at 2k, 5k, 8k, 10k and 13K miles.

Photos here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17lBY--69aDe4rDQSpAWD1Zfcq66_0Q1H

$18500 firm

I say feeler mostly because it is financed with a credit union in maryland, but titled in PA, so I'd probably have to pay it off through the CU and then do the deal here in PA. Too complicated to do it otherwise. Will only pay it off if a deal is in place.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still here

Still looking to sell the car. Now has AWE touring exhaust that replaced the Neuspeed unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.