VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Banned
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm just throwin this out there. The MKIII will be finished and driving daily with the 1.8T swap soon...so I'm probably gonna sell the MKII. So here's the quick list: 1991 16V 2.0, bored to 2.1 high compression pistons, LSD in stock trans. VR 5lug swap on 15" Avus's, less than a thousand miles on tires. Stock exhaust manifold, with full TT exhaust with borla muffler(loud).
The bad: its a MKII. Lol I have a spare hatch that is primered, needs installed. P.O. did a serp belt setup, but the steering pump is v belt and was never lined up. I was gonna manual rack it. Has rust spots, but the worst is the hatch, so... hense the spare hatch. It smokes under acceleration, I know it needs valve seals, I need to do comp test to see how rings are.
Honestly I love this car, but I don't really need it right now. So if anyone is interested let me know. I've had this car on the rack at work and know every inch, and will not hide anything if I sell it, I'm completely honest about this car, and don't want anyone who buys it to get a surprize.

Modified by luvmyrz at 5:44 PM 3-26-2010

Modified by luvmyrz at 5:47 PM 3-26-2010

Modified by luvmyrz at 5:50 PM 3-26-2010

Modified by luvmyrz at 10:07 AM 4-7-2010

Modified by luvmyrz at 7:37 AM 4-16-2010

· Registered
22,489 Posts
Re: Feeler: 1991 GTI 16V Alpine white, lots of mods. $2500 (luvmyrz)

Quote, originally posted by luvmyrz »
What would u like to see?

Probably pics that would justify someone
coming out to buy a 25 hundred dollar Mk2. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Turtles walk slowly, but get angry fast!
23 Frontier 16 A8 15 S8 88 16v Scirocco
18,111 Posts
Re: Feeler: 1991 GTI 16V Alpine white, lots of mods. $2500 (cyclops594)

Quote, originally posted by cyclops594 »

Probably pics that would justify someone
coming out to buy a 25 hundred dollar Mk2. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Banned
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Feeler: 1991 GTI 16V Alpine white, lots of mods. $2500 (luvmyrz)

I'm gonna stick around late after work tomorrow and give it a good spring cleaning, and I will post pics after that. I'll also rack it an take pictures underneath. Lots of interest, just remember it will be a few weeks before I can sell. Once the new daily is done, it can go.

· Banned
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (nummyGTI)

The car has 270xxx on it. The motor and trans were built at Dubwerks but honestly not sure how long ago. Clutch feels good. Sorry about not having more pics yet, it has been rainy an generally crappy here, and I've been trying to finish my swap.
What kind of TDI swap? I'm interested a little. PM me some details.

· Banned
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (ForcedR32E46M3)

Quote, originally posted by ForcedR32E46M3 »
nice, wish you were closer...

Wow, you're callin my car nice....and u have 2 dream cars....both boosted! I'm flattered.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Banned
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Feeler: 1991 GTI 16V Alpine white, lots of mods. $2500 (edm1215)

Quote, originally posted by edm1215 »
what state are you located in? and 2000 is my final offer

Ok, cool. 26003 Wheeling WV
IMs replied.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.