VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS:Feeler: 80 Rabbit L Diesel

SOLD!

This is a feeler. 1980 Rabbit L Diesel, my dad is the 2nd owner since 1989, it has under 100,000 miles (can verify mileage). Car has been in NON-OP since last registration in 2004. It has not been started in a few years, my dad does manually turn the motor so it is not frozen. This car would make a great restoration or conversion. Clean Title. Body has surface rust. Interior needs some work but complete. 5 speed transmission. The Fuel pump was rebuilt in 2002. It was a daily driver from 1989 to 1996 (1993-1996 it was mine during high school) and weekend car until 2004. Reason it was no longer driven was an aftermarket stereo got to warm and damaged some wires behind the dash. He was going to fix and never did. My Mom said it has to go.

So here is the deal, asking $575 obo as is (will make sure tires hold air so it rolls), else my dad said he will make it run by summer and start fixing it up so the price will increase. :thumbup:

P.S. the GTI in the pics is not for sale

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not sure what happened I'll ask my dad. He bought a replacement harness for the dash years ago at Pick a Part but never got down to installing it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts