VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Feeler FS: Grand Rapids MI, 2016 Audi S3 66K miles. Adult Driven, all Highway miles. All service records

Located in Grand Rapids MI. $21,999 Priced to sell. Glacier White. Black Leather interior.

Compare KBB value at over $28K based on Mileage and condition. see details below!

I have a company car allowance. As part of the company policy, I can own cars model year +3, so it is 2019 and time for me to sell. Car is adult driven and well cared for. Great shape and all service done at local Audi Dealer. Records will be provided. . Premium Plus package. Tech package, Sport Package, Nav, etc... all the bells and whistles pretty much. Current odometer ticks in at just under 66K. Priced to sell at $21,999. KBB values around $28K based on mileage and condition (not accounting for California Lemon Title. Clean Michigan Title).

Full disclosure. I bought this car from a Lamborghini dealer in Chicago. The car was an Audi Manufacturer buyback. Car originated out of California, and thanks to the incredibly over liberal Lemon Law in CA, Audi repurchased car from original owner. I bought with only 2k Miles on it. Car was repurchased by Audi due to a faulty strut. Audi completely fixed the strut and added an additional 12K warranty to the original factory warranty. I talked to Audi directly before I bought the car and they provided full details on the work done. Car has been flawless. (Catalytic converter replaced in 2018 due to code fault. Warranty covered it). I added the Black out front grill aftermarket.

Beyond that, car has been flawless and runs like a cheetah.

This is a great buy for someone looking to get an S3 performance on a budget.

If interested, I will PM pictures. It has been a long winter and need to get it detailed. Found a picture my son took. He works at the Audi dealership and snapped a photo after it's last detail and routine service. Those are the winter wheels (VMR70) and snow tire setup. Summer are the OEM 19" sport package.

Cheers!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have not gotten a chance to get this car properly cleaned up and pictures posted. Winter is unrelenting here in Michigan and I refuse to post pictures of a dirty car.

Stay tuned. I will be pricing this to sell. If you have any concerns over the title history, don't, this car is rock solid and hassle free. If I could keep it, I would. A pure blast to drive. You could easily mod this now that it is out of warranty and has a history of being well maintained and problem free. This will be a great value buy for someone who wants performance and luxury for a deal.

I will either be getting a new S3, RS3 or SQ5 once I sell this. (Maybe also a Golf R :D)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts