VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold sold sold need some rm's or rs's
i have a set of 1 piece 16x9 schmidt revolution vn1 that need to be refinished. they came with my car when i bought it. i had them stripped and glass bead blasted. i was going to have them redone, haveing the centers powdercoated and the lips mirror polished. they are in excellent condition, they are straight and true. there is no curb rash either. just some little nics that will come out when they are redone. the ET is 15, and they weigh about 15lbs. center caps are all there. i also have hubcentric rings for these. they have tires that are not mounted, they are toyo proxes t1r's 215/40/16. the fronts have 85% life left, but the rears have been chewed a little from the wheel wells not being rolled. they still hold air and never had a problem with them. i started wet sanding 1 lip and said **** that , too much work.the reason why i dont want to refinish is cause i really want to get a set of bbs's...rm's or rs's. i dont know what these are worth or what to ask...$600 obo for everything, or trade towards some bbs's plus cash or something that catchs my eye. time for the pics:

all the backsides of the wheels look like this...nice and clean

these are the rears that have been chewed a little, with 90% tread left

the fronts with 85% tread left
this is what they looked like when i got them
nice 2 inch lips ready for polishing
tunershop use to have these, i dont think they list them anymore

hubcentric rings

rim 1...started to polish this one...i quit after i found out what a bitch it is
rim 2
rim 3
rim 4
pics of the jetta when i bought her

Modified by 92_gli_1.8t at 2:40 PM 1-12-2008

Modified by 92_gli_1.8t at 6:35 PM 1-14-2008

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FEELER: fs/ft 16x9 ET 15 Schmidt Revolution VN1, w/ Toyo Proxes T1R's (92_gli_1.8t)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
257 Posts
Re: FEELER: fs/ft 16x9 ET 15 Schmidt Revolution VN1, w/ Toyo Proxes T1R's (92_gli_1.8t)

if sale fall through let me know will drive up this weekend to get.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FEELER: fs/ft 16x9 ET 15 Schmidt Revolution VN1, w/ Toyo Proxes T1R's (harveyrc2003)

Quote, originally posted by harveyrc2003 »
if sale fall through let me know will drive up this weekend to get.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

sold to arejaygsx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts