VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just totaled my poor 92 Cabriolet a few weeks ago, just a few days after I ordered new front brakes...and now I don't need them, unfortunately. I bought the kit from Techtonics new for $165+shipping, and am willing to sell them for about 100 bucks plus shipping ($20 or so). They are NEW, not used at all. Everything is there and looks great! Rotors are German, pads are Aussie! Should fit all front MK1 & 2 car I think. Why so cheap? Because they want me to pay to ship them back and possibly pay a restock fee, so I figured i would sell them for less, and help someone out! :D

*This is a feeler thread* Please PM me, Text, or Call me if you want to buy them, and I will put an auction up on Ebay or something. I'm only 19, so I'm not an expert with selling stuff online. I will be more than happy to send a text with pics, and will be sure to include a few good ones if an ebay auction is made.

Here is a Link for what is for sale. Please note, anti rattle clips that are German made are included as well!

http://techtonicstuning.com/main/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_11_455_85&products_id=268

Sorry for the long post, I'm just like that! :cool:

Again: Rotors are 9.4" Zimmermann, made in zee father land.
Pads are PBR Metal Master, Australian made
Includes all anti rattle clips as well!

I will try to check my PMs often, but I am a full time student and work 3 days a week as well, usually pretty busy.

Or you can call or text me at 812-841-8456. Thanks!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I posted this in the MK1, 2 and Cabriolet classifieds so these will probably go FAST! Please let me know if you are seriously interested, I'm sure many people are. I will try me best to respond to everybody as soon as I can. Oh, and it's not really a feeler thread...not sure why I put that :screwy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts