VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
13,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to move on from these wheels. I love them dearly and am truly grateful to have gotten to run them on my car, but it's time for the next chapter. These are one of, if not the only set of these wheels in MK4 bolt-on Spec. They were recently professionally refinished w/ all authentic work decals reinstalled, and don’t have a single mark on them. These are not off the shelf wheels, so keep that in mind. Low-ballers can get lost, but I will entertain reasonable offers. I don't mind just staring at them while they sit out the winter.

$3000 OBO

MAKE/MODEL: Work Meister S1 2pc (Discontinued in this Spec)
WIDTH/OFFSET: 18x8.5 et29 2.5in lips
BOLT PATTERN/HUB: 5x100 57.1mm
ADDITIONAL SPEC: Big Brake Center-Disk (Plenty of room for any BBK)

·
13,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no trades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depends on what, I'm open to ideas.

What a beautiful set up... Worth every penny. GLWS man. Can you please tell me what aero kit you are running for your front valence???
It's a custom splitter made by APR Performance. Sent them a template of what i wanted and they made it for me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i have a couple sets of wheels. to offer lol i have BBS CH (plus some cash) wheels are freshly refinished oem silver, 18x8.5 et30. or i have a set of SSR SP3's 18x9.5/10 et 30/24

·
13,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have a couple sets of wheels. to offer lol i have BBS CH (plus some cash) wheels are freshly refinished oem silver, 18x8.5 et30. or i have a set of SSR SP3's 18x9.5/10 et 30/24

Can you PM me photos of the BBSs? I'm assuming they're mk4 hubcentric and all of that, correct?

·
Registered
325 Posts
yes they're 5x100, 57.1 hubcentric. im running no spacers right now with 245/35 michelins and everything fits perfect. love the set up but always had my eye out for some meisters. il pm you pics

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.