VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS/FT: AMG Monoblocks

Well it is about time that I change it up. These are REAL AMG Monoblocks with all of the original serial numbers on the backs of the wheels. The fronts are 18x8.5 et44. They are in overall good shape with a little curb mark on the passenger front wheel and a few small various chips from everyday driving. The rears are 18x9.5 et46. These are in good shape also but from when I air my car down, the fender rubs the lip there for the paint is chipping off. You can't notice is it until you get close but it is there. These wheels are basically perfect to polish the lips on... That is the only place there is any damage (if you could call it that) on the wheels.

They also come with Affalterbach center caps, extended lugs, and Hub rings to bolt right on to your MK5.

Looking for an outright sale of $850 with no tires!!

Trades accepted but have to be good... I'm willing to add a pretty penny on top of these wheels for something if it is what I really want. :thumbup:

Location = Southern NH

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT and thanks for the offer man but not really into Goals

·
Registered
482 Posts
how much with tires?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much with tires?
No tires at all man.. sorry. The tires that are on there right now are done.

I will also consider trades plus cash on my end if it is something that I really want :thumbup:

·
Registered
27,589 Posts
18x8 et35 schmidt jacklines polished lip black centers with 2 new yoko s drives 215/40 and 2 1 year old yoko s drive 225/40

trade???

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
18x8 et35 schmidt jacklines polished lip black centers with 2 new yoko s drives 215/40 and 2 1 year old yoko s drive 225/40

trade???
PM'd good sir

·
Registered
482 Posts
dangg, so 850 shipped? or 850 plus shipping?

id love to have these things on my R!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sale pending but TTT

1 - 20 of 66 Posts