H&R Race w. Adjustable Bilsteins
Catz XSL Fogs
Painted Lowers
Black Beltline Trim
20% Tint
Hagus Mirrors
Alpine Headunit (CDA-9825) w.iPod adaptor
Boston Acoustic Speakers up front JL Audio in the rear
I think the day has finally come and just wanted to get an idea about what the car might be worth. I think the body is in pretty reasonable shape for a car its age and shows normal wear. The list above is basically what I plan on leaving in/on the car. The car will most likely have 16" wheels on it at the time of sale (not the ones pictured). If anyone has any thoughts on how much I should look to get for the car it would be greatly appreciated.
As you can see by my low post count I don't post here much but figured I'd put this up anyway. Feel free to email me with any thoughts [email protected]

· Registered
4,947 Posts
Re: Feeler Post (G18)

Dont expect to get any extra money for your mods, you will roughly get what stock A4s with your year/milage go in your area. From personal experience its much easier to part it out. Maybe you'll get lucky though.

17,680 Posts
Re: Feeler Post (G18)

Search the classafieds and autotrader/ebay motors to find some high-low numbers for a car like that.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the advice guys.
i know mods will not add money, will take money away if anything. that is what is currently on/in the car though which is basically being sold "as is" minus the wheels and a couple other small items so i figured i would make a short list.
ive been lookin around and have come up with numbers between 7-9k does that sound about right for 98.5 2.8Q w.~110k miles?
TIA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.