Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (duckncover182)

Quote, originally posted by duckncover182 »
what were the fitment issues? im assuming just the foot plate and not the pedals was the issue cuz i have tt pedals and they fit fine

yeah i was putting them on a 95 and the deadpetal (footplate) did not fit. on the later model mk3s there is a screw off Oem plate that the earlier models dont have. worst case ill just drill a hole if these dont sell

· Registered
836 Posts
Re: (Henndawg)

I wish I had some money or I would buy these. I like that steering wheel btw. How did you get these, did you buy them from some where or did you just get them off of an R?

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (blaster200)

Quote, originally posted by blaster200 »
I wish I had some money or I would buy these. I like that steering wheel btw. How did you get these, did you buy them from some where or did you just get them off of an R?

thanks. the wheel is a momo millenium. they are acutally made for mk3's by a company called R line. the shift knob in the picture is made by them aswell

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Feeler R line pedals (Henndawg)

mjm sells them for 140 for the dead pedal and 130 for the rest of the pedals. I didnt really use them only test fit them and took them off a little while after taking pictures so somewhere around the origional price would be ideal.

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Feeler R line pedals (blaster200)

Quote, originally posted by blaster200 »
These are some awesome pedals, I found them on MJM and holy **** those are expensive, but they look good though.

yeah very true

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.