VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Feeler: WTT: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

3K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  a2a4raddo 
#1 ·
*SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD*

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. 83K Miles. Rock Krawler 4.5" Lift Kit, Bushwacker fender Flares, 35" Tires, shaved front bumper With Foglights mounted on top. Automatic 4.0L I-6
I'm looking to trade for an E36 318Ti or E36 M3 (4-door/2-door/Convt are all ok). I'd also be willng to trade for a VW Golf TDi. Other E36's may catch my attention.
Whatever you got, must have a manual transmission. Show me what you got.

Modified by a2a4raddo at 7:49 PM 2-13-2010

See less See more
#13 ·
Re: Feeler: WTT: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport (a2a4raddo)

Quote, originally posted by a2a4raddo »
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. 83K Miles. Rock Krawler 4.5" Lift Kit, Bushwacker fender Flares, 35" Tires, shaved front bumper With Foglights mounted on top. Automatic 4.0L I-6

Forgot to mention, it has a flowmasters cat-back, i removed all the stickers and added tint to the front windows to match the rear. I also removed the spare from the roof (its sitting in my garage and goes with the truck. I aso have a spae distributor cap, rotor, & spark plug wires which will go with the truck)
I'm looking to get 6K for the truck.

#17 ·
Re: Feeler: WTT: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport (abc20abc)

Quote, originally posted by abc20abc »
Trade for my bmw+cash on your end? http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4757430

BMW looks great. But i'm not looking to spend any extra cash. Would like to trade or sell this car outright. If i sell it, i can hopefully pickup a 318Ti Hatch. Hopefully i'm picking up a Golf 4-Door 5-Speed 1.8T this sunday and getting rid of the Audi. I would like to get rid of both DD's and replace them with more fuel efficient cars (preferably hatchbacks, as i have 2 german shepherds).

#20 ·
Re: Feeler: WTT: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport (Justin@EndlessDetails)

Quote, originally posted by Justin@EndlessDetails »
I'll take the 968 with adjustable 968 RS spoiler
but how much for the jeep for an outright sale?

i'm looking for 6K. The 68 isn't for sale. I'm getting rid the Xj & Audi. Everytime i feel like selling the 968 i tak it for a spin and any thoughts of selling it disappear.

#22 ·
Re: Feeler: WTT: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport (Justin@EndlessDetails)

Quote, originally posted by Justin@EndlessDetails »
i was going to sell my 944 turbo...but i'd rather have a classic porsche than a lowered vw...so i'm trying to sell my vw to get a truck of some kind...i think your jeep is in the running as long as i can get my car sold

i'm getting rid of both DD's to replace them with hatchbacks. Hopefully picking up a Golf 1.8T 4-door this sunday, and then either a 318Ti 5-Speed or a Golf TDi 5-Speed (whatever i can find for a decent deal).

#26 ·
Re: Feeler: WTT: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport (a2a4raddo)

Quote, originally posted by a2a4raddo »

-XJ: 4.5" Lift
-968: 246RWHP All Motor.
-C5 A6 4.2 Sport

I've gotta laugh at your garage of cars. We must have similar taste. haha
I'm bringing my XJ back from Denver next week. It's currently stock...but I have no intentions of keeping it that way when I get it back to the East Coast. Do the 35" tires fit with no problem on a 4.5 lift? I assume the flare and some cutting had to occur....
If you don't mind, please PM me your specs (tire size, rim offset etc).
Thanks and good luck with selling the XJ. I know what you mean with the Porsche. I rarely drive mine...but when I do I realize why I'll never sell it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.