VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is just a feeler, looking to trade my R for a clean mk2 or mk1 plus cash of course. maybe another mkiv, let me see what you got.
about the .:R
it is on vmaxx coilovers, cupra lip, flapper mod, cloth seat, brand new carbonio intake not even a 1k miles on it. jeffgbmp adjustable control arms http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif it has just over 100k on the clock the car is extremely taken care of. drives like it only has 20k on it. clutch is good haldex was just recently serviced and i will be doing the transmission fluid next week. if you need more details just ask.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Re: Feeler:WTT/FS DBP R32 slightly modded (TCkillers)

bump for a great seller. Who clearly is either sick in the head or hurting for cash hardcore. Either way poortexers, show some interest.
This place is so poor you can't even get a free bump.
GLWs/t

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Feeler:WTT/FS DBP R32 slightly modded (bcarlo)

Quote, originally posted by bcarlo »
bump for a great seller. Who clearly is either sick in the head or hurting for cash hardcore. Either way poortexers, show some interest.
This place is so poor you can't even get a free bump.
GLWs/t

appreciate the love

·
Registered
821 Posts
i dont think its a matter of lack of interest. i think the frightening factor is how much cash on top of a mk2 it would take to make this deal.
mk2's are worth anywhere from 2500 to 10,000. and 10,000 is for something extremely rare or built from the tires up. still at this point anyone that has raised the value of a mk2 to that extent has probably put double that into it to get it to that condition and therefore would part with their left testicle before their mk2. lol.
dont get me wrong, anyone on this site would love that car.....but trading for a mk2 + that amount of money is unlikely to happen. but good luck. i hope you find something.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.