VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

quote:[HR][/HR]Ferrari on two wheels
Ferrari offers starting from February 2002 a Mountain Bike in the Look of the Scuderia, limited on 999 pieces. The CF2 from the house Colnago is already the second Bike that the Italian racing cycle manufacturer dedicated to the Ferrari team. Already in this year presented the road wheel CF1 is already out of print.
The new model has a framework from carbon and a rear wheel rocker from aluminum. The shock absorber and the fork can become closed while driving, for the delay ensure a hydraulic brake disk system at noble Rolf Propel impellers.
According to data of the manufacturer the price for the two-wheel Ferrari is not certain - prospective customers can turn to the 29 Ferrari contracting parties in Germany.[HR][/HR]​
http://www.autouniversum.de/AU/DE/d...ouniversumReportRepositoryXML/XML/News389.xml

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Re: Ferrari Bike !!!!!!!! (Khahn)

those look like rolf wheels to me.. they kind of scare me in a mtb configuration... then again i trash wheels left and right on my trials bike and downhill bike so maybe i am just too hard on em

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

shimano xt disk brakes or grimeca??
i'd rather get a turner frame(i think the turner afterburner is the one that's similar to this, only in aluminium)..

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Re: Ferrari Bike !!!!!!!! (robertohead)

Mannn, I was expecting a Ferrari motorcycle...
Now THAT would be sweet.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

This whole idea is silly - both Colnago and Ferrari appearing on a mountain bike frame. What was more appropriate, and much more beautiful for that matter, was the Ferrari badged Colnago C40 that was done a while back. I bet the price of either bike is such that they won't be seeing road or trail anytime soon.

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
Re: Ferrari Bike !!!!!!!! (AndrewT)

quote:[HR][/HR]Mannn, I was expecting a Ferrari motorcycle...
Now THAT would be sweet.[HR][/HR]​
I think it's called a Ducati.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Re: Ferrari Bike !!!!!!!! (alfafan)

That bike costs $9500. Kind of a bit much it seems
. And is Ducati affiliated with Ferrari?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Re: Ferrari Bike !!!!!!!! (garbage)

Just to let all you guys know, it's not Rolf wheels, those are the Shimano MTB wheels, and XT Disc brakes. Stay away from the Grimeca Disc Breaks (Brakes) which did break on my Full-Suspension Down-Hill bike, had "NO" front brakes when flying down Mammoth Mountain. Luckily had the Hayes disc brakes on the rear. Those are about the best disc-brakes on the market now. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts