VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

· Registered
4,011 Posts
It looks nice but extremely underwhelming. Like the front of an FF with the sides of a California. If its supposed to be the most powerful Ferrari I was hoping they'd be a little wilder and unconventional with the styling, like with the F40, Enzo, FXX. If you put that F620 in a lineup with the rest of their fleet there is nothing to distinguish that car as the top of the line, it looks like an average Ferrari.

The cars below, they aren't pretty (except the F40) but you know just by looking at them that they'd kick the ass of the other Ferrari offerings at the time. I think they are being too safe with this one.

· Banned
1,799 Posts
Ferrari's are now styled by the wind tunnel.

· Registered
1,775 Posts
It looks nice but extremely underwhelming. Like the front of an FF with the sides of a California. If its supposed to be the most powerful Ferrari I was hoping they'd be a little wilder and unconventional with the styling, like with the F40, Enzo, FXX. If you put that F620 in a lineup with the rest of their fleet there is nothing to distinguish that car as the top of the line, it looks like an average Ferrari.

The cars below, they aren't pretty (except the F40) but you know just by looking at them that they'd kick the ass of the other Ferrari offerings at the time. I think they are being too safe with this one.
Those Ferraris you're talking about are anniversary Ferraris and they're made to look super sporty. Half their cars have always been tame looking playboy sports cars.

I like the F620. It's nice. Not great, but not ugly, either.

· Registered
17,633 Posts
You have to put it in context though. This is the latest Ferrari, and it's their latest F:R offering. When they decided to build another super exotic like the F## whatever, it's probably going to blow everything else away.

· Registered
17,633 Posts
Apparently this is a full size wooden model picture that has been floating around the net today?

I saw it on http://www.gtspirit.com
I saw it on TCL
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5598737-Ferrari-F620-GT-First-Photo!

I think we need to merge the threads.. If only there were a mod who knew how to do that for us....

Apparently, I was doing something wrong..

vBulletin Message
vBulletin Tip #42: Not much would be accomplished by merging this item with itself.

· Registered
30,308 Posts
I think we need to merge the threads.. If only there were a mod who knew how to do that for us....
I was so damn confused when I clicked on this thread in my subscribed threads since a few mins ago. :laugh:

· Registered
4,011 Posts
You have to put it in context though. This is the latest Ferrari, and it's their latest F:R offering. When they decided to build another super exotic like the F## whatever, it's probably going to blow everything else away.
I see what you mean. Since its being branded as the most powerful I thought it was in that super exotic class.

· Registered
5,540 Posts

"The rear-wheel-drive Ferrari F620 GT will supposedly receive the 6.3-liter V12 engine with output prancing at 740 HP and mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.

The new stallion's expected to go from 0 to 62 MPH in three seconds flat and double that in just 8.5 seconds.

That'd be four tenths of a second faster than the 700 HP Lamborghini Aventador."-Jalopnik
http://jalopnik.com/5888019/ferrari-f620-gt-first-photo
Still prefer the Aventador.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.