VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Re: FERRARI! Must see vid (Lunitixx)

oh my god... that's all i can say...
Lunitixx... i hear ya... i just recently broke my 2 year boycott of real media recently... the vid, 4:30 in lenth interview and shows a man that spent 15 years making an extremely exact model of a Ferrari 312. He had crafted everything including the 12 cylender, 4 cycle engine, the 5sp tranny (w/ rev)... everyting. The car can run and drive (should anyone ever be a foot tall)... it's unblieveable... It's about 1/4 scale... the valves are just over an inch long i'd say... it immaculate...

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Re: FERRARI! Must see vid (germanrox)

Can't down load it ??? Did the link get deleted?

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Re: FERRARI! Must see vid (EchoOfGecko)

quote:[HR][/HR]I downloaded it OK. BTW, just out of curiosity, why boycot Real Player? I'm just not in the loop.
[HR][/HR]​
to put you in the loop, real player is the AOL of online media players... not to mention some of the privacy issues that have been questioned with real plaer...

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Re: FERRARI! Must see vid (PDX Cabby)

Is this the tiny Ferrari that was featured in a short article in european car like 6 years ago? Sounds like it. I don't know of too many people who build vintage model Ferrari's from scratch.
Incrredible attention to detail though.

·
Registered
10,053 Posts
Re: FERRARI! Must see vid (EchoOfGecko)

How did you guys get this thing dl'd?? It takes me forever just to connect and when I select "Save Target As" it just saves as a .ram document.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Re: FERRARI! Must see vid (matt007)

quote:[HR][/HR]The only VW engine worth that kind of project is the W12[HR][/HR]​
Agreed! Or Maybe the W16? That is one he|l of a project! I wonder how much he spent on the research and the parts?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts