VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I'm getting an 82 rabbit and gonna start working to make it something hella euro ...
Step number one for the car is the single circle lamp converstion, I know what's involved with this, but what I'm not sure of is where to buy the core.. fenders, grill and what not. Is there a place I should buy at or wait for a personal seller?? IF theres an online place I'd love a link. And if theres any info you can tell me about this actual installation that would be awsome.
Also the rear axle of the car is shifted for some reason or another.... I need to replace the axle which is just a matter of me hitting the junkyard because I don't see anyone selling em and I don't think there worth crap anyway...
I eventually want a very nice clean euro look but I'm kind of a noob when it comes to finding places to actually buy these parts...
As for that I just need some idea's... I don't have any pics of the car but it's incredibly clean, I want to do a grey color with chrome accents and what not... I'm also wondering what the best bang for my buck is as far as lowering ... If it's just h&r or what and what the best is to use ...
Any help is very appreciated...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Few questions for you guys ... (vokeswaagin)

THanks for the input ... I"ll be lookin at those ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts