VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Milestone for me (NOT). Heres cheers
for 1500 and many more to come, hahaha, eat outta my dish please. Think they are played? So do I. Humor me. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

They'll be slapped on here in a few months...Mmmmm.

Love it/hate it?

Modified by EPilot at 12:36 PM 1-13-2004

· Banned
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Fifteen hundred posts, and I'm friggen spent... (vdubinn)

Quote, originally posted by vdubinn »
those are sweet...plz tell me that u bought 19's

Me buying 19's here in Jersey would be the equivilant of me feeding a seagull alka-seltzer.

Joo crazy mang!!!

· Registered
42,107 Posts
Re: Fifteen hundred posts, and I'm friggen spent... (m-dub2.0)

Nice wheels...
Can you really celebrate 1500 with a clear conscience knowing that probably half of them have been useless picture posts like the one above?

· Registered
31,336 Posts
Re: Fifteen hundred posts, and I'm friggen spent... (Das Eighty)

always loved your car, now i'm going to continue to love it. and for the record, rials are not played... played is a word people use when they spend too much time on vortex and they assum that just cause other people on vortex have something its played. its not played until you see it on a civic

· Banned
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Fifteen hundred posts, and I'm friggen spent... (T0oDamnFast)

Quote, originally posted by T0oDamnFast »
always loved your car, now i'm going to continue to love it. and for the record, rials are not played... played is a word people use when they spend too much time on vortex and they assum that just cause other people on vortex have something its played. its not played until you see it on a civic

Much appreciated. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Thank you Steve.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.