VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some time ago I made an order on their website, I paid for my order using paypal then waited for my stuff to arrive

after 3 weeks I called them to ask my order had been shipped, there was no answer so I left a message and I received no reply

Over the next two weeks I called several more times, there was no answer and no reply to any of my messages (voicemail or email). At this point I was getting annoyed, so I called them one last time and told them that If I did not hear from them I would file a dispute with paypal, so I did

and recently I have seen that they are a banned advertiser on this forum

do they still exist or have they turned to the dark side?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good thing Paypal is usually on the buyer's side in these sorts of issues... although the sooner you act, the better off you are with them..

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I'd like to say they run a business like Ken Block drives a car...

But they've always seem top notch to me

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
banned, or banner?
I do admit, I may have misread this

Edit: I don't spend much time on Facebook but I never considered sending them a PM on the forum

There is no Tapatalk, only Zuul

·
Banned
816 Posts
In for this.

They're a great group of guys, Brad is awesome to deal with (even though all I do is rag on him for not making 15x8 teardrops).

This'll get settled quickly I'm sure

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
They are cool guys. They gave me an awesome deal on my tarmacs and coilovers. Every time I pm Chris he pm's me back within an hour or so.

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
Good thing Paypal is usually on the buyer's side in these sorts of issues... although the sooner you act, the better off you are with them..
Paypal worked in my favor once I had a problem(seller).

I sold some trim, and the buyer broke the trim trying to install it. Instead of contacting me, he went to paypal. I contacted him, and asked for him to return the product and ill refund his money. He didn't want to, and demanded his money ASAP and for me to pay return shipping. I of course refused, explained my self to Paypal. 3 weeks later, they settled the case in my favor.
He never gave me a chance work with him and fix the issue. I don't think it was my fault or problem, but I don't like people dragging me thru the mud over $50.
He ended up sending me the stuff back, and I refunded the money. I didn't have to, but I did.

·
Registered
34,575 Posts
Good people. :thumbup:

Remember, a lot of Compomotive wheels are made to order. They are out of 4x100, 15" snowflakes right now. ;)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
some time ago I made an order on their website, I paid for my order using paypal then waited for my stuff to arrive

after 3 weeks I called them to ask my order had been shipped, there was no answer so I left a message and I received no reply

Over the next two weeks I called several more times, there was no answer and no reply to any of my messages (voicemail or email). At this point I was getting annoyed, so I called them one last time and told them that If I did not hear from them I would file a dispute with paypal, so I did

and recently I have seen that they are a banned advertiser on this forum

do they still exist or have they turned to the dark side?
I'm honestly baffled by your experience. I don't doubt what you say, but there's just got to be something unusual going on. We're certainly capable of missing emails and returning phone messages, but that pattern is completely unacceptable.

Please email my sales manager John Hazel directly - [email protected] - and I promise your situation will be resolved ASAP.

And please accept my apologies for your ordeal. This honestly bums me out.

On the flip side, thanks so much for everyone in this thread vouching for us, and of course for those who took the time to PM and text me :beer:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
:thumbup:, Well done Brad.

OP hope everything works out for you. I have always heard good things about Fifteen52.

Chris

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I'm honestly baffled by your experience. I don't doubt what you say, but there's just got to be something unusual going on. We're certainly capable of missing emails and returning phone messages, but that pattern is completely unacceptable.

Please email my sales manager John Hazel directly - [email protected] - and I promise your situation will be resolved ASAP.

And please accept my apologies for your ordeal. This honestly bums me out.

On the flip side, thanks so much for everyone in this thread vouching for us, and of course for those who took the time to PM and text me :beer:
Now thats how a business should reply :thumbup::beer:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts