VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 A6 3.2 Auto Quattro. Amaretto Leather interior. Full tech package.

First automatic car I've ever owned. Second Audi, yet 4th VAG.

First few things I've done is maintenance; Trans flush/fill, Oil/Filter, Cabin filters, air filter, spark plugs. I have a fuel filter waiting and both valve gaskets waiting. I went ahead and put on the 19x8.5 ET35's with 255/40r19 with new TPMS. Also needed a new Key fob because of water damage to the original (and only). I am extremely excited to get rid of the tail light tint because I think it's just horrible. I also have a mesh grille waiting along with H&R springs. I also am not a huge fan of the front bumper so in my garage is this lip;

Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
wow beautiful car congrats, I want to look for an avant now too. I did not even realize that we got that car here in the States. I have never seen one in person. How difficult was it to find one?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't realize I haven't responded in this for a while. It wasn't too difficult to find one but rather very difficult to find the exactl one I wanted. This has almsot every feature I could want and in white. I also since replaced the tail lights with brand new ones because I couldn't get the old spray tint off. Just did exhaust a few weeks ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts