VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I drove about an hour to head out to Long Beach. It was a beautiful day, and a perfect day to upgrade my cars performance by swapping and upgrading all my suspension. TNESH installed all my goodies for me. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif for great service and exceptional labor prices! Tom and Jerry are very reliable guys, that I highly recommend considering if you are local. They spent all day, no rushing, complete detailed work upgrading my springs and shocks to the Bilstein PSS coilover kit, putting in Neuspeed front and rear sway bar. Also did a NS front upper polished stress bar & ECS tuning dogbone bushings. I am very impressed with the cars handeling. It is very well balanced and is extremely firm. It feels wonderful. My car has changed durastically, its amazing. No words can express the feeling when im sitting on my Recaros, clutchin the gears, and taking those turns. I highly recommend upgrading your suspension before any other mod. It is by far the most important upgrade, and is definitely the best upgrade I have done by far. I am just amazed!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.