VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, now I'm off to get her ready for the ND show. I think after sideskirts, I'm all but done with her...
what do you think?
BEFORE:

AFTER

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Re: Finally, got my car back! b/4 and after pics of bumper and valences (VTECeateR)

Damn good Job on the body work. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
10,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Finally, got my car back! b/4 and after pics of bumper and valences (TrB0GTi)

Quote, originally posted by TrB0GTi »
Nice! lower that sucker!

lol, it IS lowered, but the slope makes it look higher...check my hostdub album to see....

·
Registered
569 Posts
Re: Finally, got my car back! b/4 and after pics of bumper and valences (VTECeateR)

why did u put the rabbit badge and wheels if its a regular GTI....thats like putting R badges on my 20th....

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: Finally, got my car back! b/4 and after pics of bumper and valences (SeXy20th)

Quote, originally posted by SeXy20th »
why did u put the rabbit badge and wheels if its a regular GTI....thats like putting R badges on my 20th....

WHY??? Because its his car and if he likes it then so be it

·
Registered
10,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Finally, got my car back! b/4 and after pics of bumper and valences (SeXy20th)

Quote, originally posted by SeXy20th »

not again....(here we go)

HOW do you figure?????
Does that badge read "20th AE" ANYWHERE????
NO!
Does an.:R emblem read R32??? YES.
People like you need help. The fact is, my T Red 2001 GTI VR6 is MORE rare than the 20th AE/337, and I'm just trying to make it even more unique....GET OVER IT. So am I trying to be like an Audi TT as wll with my pedals?????
G E T A L I F E

·
Registered
4,316 Posts

Quote, originally posted by VTECeateR »

Does an.:R emblem read R32??? YES.

Don't want to fuel this argument anymore but this is wrong. VW has a whole bunch of .:R line parts that are not R32 parts. The .:R simply means racing, now if you put an .:R next to the numbers 32 that is a different story. Anyways, he is probably just saying that because the 20th ann. GTI is the only car that came with that exact badging.

·
Registered
10,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Finally, got my car back! b/4 and after pics of bumper and valences (SoFlaJetta)

Quote, originally posted by SoFlaJetta »

Don't want to fuel this argument anymore but this is wrong. VW has a whole bunch of .:R line parts that are not R32 parts. The .:R simply means racing, now if you put an .:R next to the numbers 32 that is a different story. Anyways, he is probably just saying that because the 20th ann. GTI is the only car that came with that exact badging.

I'll agree with that.... hell, if your car is faster than an R32, I'd put the R on mine as well.....

·
Registered
10,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Finally, got my car back! b/4 and after pics of bumper and valences (idwurks)

you going to the ND show tomorrow?
Quote, originally posted by idwurks »
Looks nice. I bought a 20th ani badge too
they are cool. WHere in the east bay are ya from?

Martinez

·
Registered
10,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (GT_King)

Quote, originally posted by GT_King »
Looks nice bro! See, I told ya that bumper would repair!

yea, yea.....now I'm in hour 6 of detailing.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts