VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally..time for me to go...Good bye US and PNW!!!

alright guys! I am leaving in about 3 hours...thanks for everything and I am def down with the phat GTG when I come back!!
my car will be at Achtuning! If you guys wanna go check it out it will be there with Josh!!
well...I gues this is goodbye...later boys/girls!!
James

[Modified by du-du, 9:35 PM 10-4-2002]

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Re: Finally..time for me to go...Good bye US and PNW!!! (du-du)

We gave a nod up at Water Wagens, besides that never formally met you but hey, take care http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,189 Posts

Catch you later james. You know you'll be back to visit, so there better be a fat GTG when youre back in the PNW mang.........

·
Registered
11,621 Posts
Re: Finally..time for me to go...Good bye US and PNW!!! (Salty D)

Bye, It will be interesting to see what car you get as a replacement in Taiwan- Hope its as great as the last http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts

Dude, sorry I missed your going away GTG, Moe didn't tell me in time! Glad to know ya, the one who is known in my mind as the pimp with the sickest MKIV GTI in the whole WORLD!!!! I'll come visit you and those "recreational facilities" you told me about when I can scrape up a plane ticket. Keep in touch damnit!

formerly AKA: [email protected]

www.clubdubsport.com

·
Registered
3,159 Posts

good luck man, have a safe trip. Never met ya except for a nod and a "sweet car" at waterwagens, but thats enough I guess. You definatly had the sickest mkIV Ive ever seen! Have a blast.

[Modified by vwrules, 7:58 PM 10-4-2002]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.