VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been 7 years since I had my last VW (MKIV BMP GLI), but this Saturday, I will be picking up a new 4-door MKVI CW GTI!!! :laugh: Can't wait to get this thing home! Big thanks to Ryan Smiley at Royal VW in Bloomington, IN. He's the man!

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
It's been 7 years since I had my last VW (MKIV BMP GLI), but this Saturday, I will be picking up a new 4-door MKVI CW GTI!!! :laugh: Can't wait to get this thing home! Big thanks to Ryan Smiley at Royal VW in Bloomington, IN. He's the man!
I, too, went from a 2004.5 BMP GLI to a MK6...different variety, but still a lot of fun! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
seems like a lot of us have bumped up from MK4's (i made the huge leap myself from a 1999.5 Jetta GLS 2.0 auto :banghead:)

you're gonna love your new MK6! :thumbup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only got to keep my MKIV for a year and then found out my wife was pregnant with twins. No way could I fit two car seats in the back of that thing, so I ended up with a Chevy Trailblazer for the last 6 years. Huge POS, can't wait to drop it off next weekend.

·
Registered
41,120 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.