VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Re: Finished Jeep (gliplow)

rad. i want one of those, but i don't want to have to pay for it, store it, or drive it anywhere but off road. if i ever move to the woods i'm getting me a monster truck, for sure.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Finished Jeep (vduBen)

quote:[HR][/HR]Just out of curiosity, is it hard to get in something that high, I mean that looks sack rippin' high. [HR][/HR]​
It's been about $6,000 worth of parts, but he did Dana 60 and 44 axles, regeared it, rear locker, ect. Yeah sorry, they arn't boggers, just normal swampers. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Re: Finished Jeep (gliplow)

Looks awesome, I mean to me shouldnt an 11 inch lift be a bit higher? Not talking smack, just very curious...something like that would have my in the hospital so fast as I would kill myself in that.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Finished Jeep (SammyL)

Yeah, the pictures don't really do it justice. And a stock cherokee isn't very high off the ground. Another friend of mine has an 8 inch, and this thing towers over it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.