VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**MUST SELL!**
92 VOLKSWAGEN Passat Syncro G60 sdn, blk w grey lthr int, pw, pdl, a/c, 180,000 kms $10,000. (Kelowna) Tel:
email ad to a friend...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1992 VOLKSWAGEN Passat Syncro Wagon, awd, 5 spd $9875.
email ad to a friend...

92 VOLKSWAGEN Passat G60 Syncro, black exterior with grey interior, new SK Suspension Coil Over, new paint, 5 speed, $12,000 USD obo. Call Tel:
email ad to a friend...

1992 VOLKSWAGON PASSAT G60 Synchro rare AWD supercharged, Fully loaded, pwr everything, exc mech & in great condition. New brakes, belts and hoses .$10,.500. Sry. Surrey Tel:
email ad to a friend...

92 VOLKSWAGEN Passat, G60 syncro, rare, AWD, ps, pb, pw, pdl, alloy whls, 160,000 kms $7500. Victoria Tel:

Now if I just could sell my TDI!!!

edited dealer names out. No free advertising!

[Modified by VWVancouver, 9:54 AM 11-26-2001]

·
Registered
26,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Fire sale on G60 Syncro's!!! (Syncronicity)

No, i'm in no way connected with any of these sales. Every week I just check our Buy and Sell to see what is available if I ever sell my car. I was just suprised to see 5 for sale in one week. Usually there are none, maybe one for sale. Seems like anything with AWD goes for a premium around here. I'll probably end up with an Audi 4kq, or a 5ktq.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Re: Fire sale on G60 Syncro's!!! (VWVancouver)

If you find a `90 or `91 Audi Coupe Quattro in your neck of the woods, please let me know. After seeing Canadian rally ace Frank Sprongl running with his Audi S2 at the Rally of Tall Pines in mid-Ontario, I've suddenly got an urge to find something similar for a toy. It would just be an awesome project for an autocrosser or rally car. Picture this: a 2-door Audi coupe, AWD, and a 220+ hp 5-cylinder TDI engine

I always wanted a Corrado or an Audi CQ. The former you can't buy with AWD (although it can be done with a Passat Syncro donor car), and neither you can buy with Diesel power, although I know of more than one TDI Corrado examples. An Audi Coupe quattro TDI would be forging new ground though AFAIK, but what a truly unique car that would be.

·
Registered
574 Posts

hey wait a minute
this my car that i traded for the yj
1992 VOLKSWAGON PASSAT G60 Synchro rare AWD supercharged, Fully loaded, pwr everything, exc mech & in great condition. New brakes, belts and hoses .$10,.500. Sry. Surrey Tel:
email ad to a friend...
crazy
that guy only had the car for a few weeks
also the picture he used was from me ..
i sent it to him cuz he said that he wanted to send a pic. to his buddy
ow well i was selling it a few weeks ago for 9,400cdn obo
hehehehehe
now he is selling it for 10,500
with a bad or not so good origional charger
hahahahahaha
no one buy it
u will need to pay pay pay$$$$$$$$
way to much for it.
mike

·
Registered
26,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Fire sale on G60 Syncro's!!! (yo yo ma)

quote:[HR][/HR]hey wait a minute
this my car that i traded for the yjow well i was selling it a few weeks ago for 9,400cdn obo
hehehehehe
now he is selling it for 10,500
with a bad or not so good origional charger
hahahahahaha
no one buy it
u will need to pay pay pay$$$$$$$$
way to much for it.
mike
[HR][/HR]​
Hahaha thats funny. I mean what a small world. Heheh thanks for the heads up anyways.

[Modified by VWVancouver, 2:48 PM 11-26-2001]

·
Registered
26,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Fire sale on G60 Syncro's!!! (tdimeister)

quote:[HR][/HR]If you find a `90 or `91 Audi Coupe Quattro in your neck of the woods, please let me know. After seeing Canadian rally ace Frank Sprongl running with his Audi S2 at the Rally of Tall Pines in mid-Ontario, I've suddenly got an urge to find something similar for a toy. It would just be an awesome project for an autocrosser or rally car. Picture this: a 2-door Audi coupe, AWD, and a 220+ hp 5-cylinder TDI engine

I always wanted a Corrado or an Audi CQ. The former you can't buy with AWD (although it can be done with a Passat Syncro donor car), and neither you can buy with Diesel power, although I know of more than one TDI Corrado examples. An Audi Coupe quattro TDI would be forging new ground though AFAIK, but what a truly unique car that would be.[HR][/HR]​
Our Audi Coupe Quattro's were the same as the ones you got in the states. A normally aspirated 5cyl 20. With 165HP or so. I almost bought one a few years ago, but the dealer had zero history on it. I wish we got S2's here in North America. There are a few, but specially imported.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

I haven't heard of any being imported for street use. However, I have seen Ned's wicked S2 conversion and Treadway's S2 conversion that he was running at Virginia City Hill Climb *drooool*
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
574 Posts

nope it was a kid named brett
i know it is the one i had cuz the picture is from my driveway.hehehehe
i just think that he is asking too much for it
do u know an ian that is selling his passat? or just bought one...

·
Registered
691 Posts

For sale in Montreal, Canada:
1992 Volkswagen Passat VR6 Syncro
$12,500.00 142000 Km.
1995 engine, AWD, manual, sunroof, leathen interior from a 2000 Jetta, 1997 Passat dash, exhaust, pflow, 8 tires, very rare, negotiable.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Re: Fire sale on G60 Syncro's!!! (N'Syncro)

Naw I saw Oli last week, His car is a black sedan and he never mentionned anything about getting rid of it!!!
BTW, is'nt it cool that when you get to own a syncro for a few months, you become a member of the "family"... Nobody messes with syncro owners 'cause we all know eachother and all the cars are so easy to spot and recognize!!!
You guys rock!!

·
Registered
288 Posts

To syncronicity, how is it going? Heard the sad news about your car... next show is probably in puyallup (springmeet). I may sell my wagon later next year... time to move on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.