VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
18,078 Posts
GMC wins, with the dually Denali 2WD, MSRP of slightly over $100,000 before any options.

"The Sierra 3500 is even pricer. Price increases hit the 3500 trims as well. Trims like the 3500 HD Pro see a $2,500 to $3,400 price increase while the 3500 AT4 sees a full $3,500 increase. With all the configurations pricing is equally expansive. A basic Sierra 3500 HD Pro in regular cab long bed single rear wheel configuration starts at $47,495. Pricing now runs into the six figure range with the most expensive Sierra ever offered. A Sierra 3500 HD Denali Ultimate in dually configuration with a crew cab and long bed starts at $100,695. That’s for 2WD drive. I don’t even want to know where pricing ends."
Add 4wd, and Diesel, unless it's included, and that's about ALL of the options that will be available on a Denali Ultimate... there's really no options once you're at the Denali Ultimate trim.

· Registered
18,078 Posts
I never fully understand the decision to spend 2x the amount on one of these extreme lux versions vs a base or midrange - especially since, unlike the 1500s that get the new interior on the higher trims, these still have the old interior on all trims. I guess if people are buying them, the manufacturers would be dumb not to offer the loaded up cash cows. Maybe they are all business write-offs/Texas Cadillac farm trucks.

Does a fully-loaded Denali really have $30-50k of actual additional "stuff" than a Pro or SLE?

View attachment 253443

F-350 is about the same but at least they all have an updated interior.
View attachment 253446
The '24s will have the new interior afaik.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts