22,566 Posts

·
Registered
22,566 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't know he's a poster. LOVED it. All BMW driveway too, and I rolled up in this. Wind almost blew me over while taking pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
632 Posts
wabaki
1. A pair of weird looking slippers that you are forced to wear when you walk into your classroom in tokyo. They come in a variety of colors such as *****-Pink, Butt-Hole-Brown and Baby-****-Green.
2. In The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift the lead character Shaun walk into his new classroom in tokyo and the teacher gets pissed and says "wabaki" like 5 to 6 times, Shaun walks out grab a pair of "*****-Pink" slippers.

·
Registered
36,250 Posts
I just love the fact it's euro spec. The only way to own a sharknose. :thumbup:

All the modifications? Well, reminds me of a certain love-hate relationship between two countries during some war. :laugh:

·
Registered
13,141 Posts
Not feeling it. No offense, but the fender mirrors, unpainted bolt-on fender flares, muscle car wheels, tire stretch, tire paint, and rear spoiler all seem like cheap ploys to grab attention and the whole thing looks tacky to me. I want my Euro cars to look Euro, not like a 1970s Datsun rip off.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.