VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Re: FIRST RALLY CROSS (87_GTI_16v)

Quote, originally posted by 87_GTI_16v »
thats right first rally cross of the season is May 30, thats a sunday. It is at the washington county fair grounds. Hope to see alot of dubs out there. go here for more infohttp://www.oregonrally.com
cheers

Wish I was goin but I'll be in Cali takin' care of bidness... Kill some cones for me. You guys should try to see who gets the top speed out there (even though we're not sposed to).
Travis

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Re: FIRST RALLY CROSS (87_GTI_16v)

i'll try to make it but we'll see, i have a TON of work to do to the car.

·
Registered
970 Posts
That was a BLAST!!!!! I had a great time and I think I am hooked on it. Good turn out too, three gti rabbits were there, and a MK III gti.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Re: (Bread-Box)

Quote, originally posted by Bread-Box »
That was a BLAST!!!!! I had a great time and I think I am hooked on it. Good turn out too, three gti rabbits were there, and a MK III gti.

I drove all night back from Cali and got in to late to run the Rabbit in G2 but Scott and the other officials let me race my Jeep in Truck/SUV and damn it was fun! I have video of the safety steward sayins "he's gunna roll that thing..." and talkin about my Jeep and I on the first few seconds of my run http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I broke my drivers seat - damnit!

Modified by gen2600 at 10:57 PM 5-31-2004

·
Registered
970 Posts
Re: (87_GTI_16v)

I got honorable mention Last Place, but I did not finish my last run. Damm coil wire fell off the distributer and it quit running. I am getting new Bilstine HD all the way around, they will be on by tuesday next week. I also got some chain exhaust hangers, cause I broke all three regular rubber ones in the back. I will be back on the 27th for sure.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (InProJettar)

it gets rougher as the day goes along because it starts to get rutted. but i mean a lowered car would not fair well because the course is designed on a big grass parking lot so it allready has some minor bumps to it.
Also the wayne has his pics up on http://www.pdxsports.com
and heres me tearin it up

and here is travis's beast lifting a tire

Modified by 87_GTI_16v at 8:51 PM 6-2-2004

·
Registered
897 Posts
Re: (87_GTI_16v)

Quote, originally posted by 87_GTI_16v »

and heres me tearin it up
and here is travis's beast lifting a tire

Sweet! To bad it wasn't my Wabbit but I got back from Sacramento to late and G2 had already run... Nuts... Oh well, next time!
You didn't know my Rally Car Tow Rig could kick so much ass with over 200,000 miles!
Travis

Modified by gen2600 at 1:13 PM 6-2-2004

·
Registered
970 Posts
Re: (gen2600)

Did anyone get any pics of my car on the track?? Kinda hard to take pics of yourself when your driving. I was driving the white rabbit GTI in the production group. If so please E-mail them to me 82jeep2[email protected]
Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts