VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to share that i have officially became an author :) im so happy.
This is something ive been working for around 3 years, and now it is a reality.
This a compilation of around 30 bedtime stories i made for my kids, that i have written over the years.
Never thought of publishing them, but suddenly it gleamed on my mind, and tried to edit them the best i could, and now they are on amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Historias-cuentos-cortos-dormir-Spanish-ebook/dp/B07D9TXN5F/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527605187&sr=8-1&keywords=historias+y+cuentos+cortos+para+dormir
It has great drawings by Yolanda Cabrera, a spanish illustrator that helped me a lot understanding some aspects of the publication process.
Currently its only available in spanish, but i hope to be able to offer the english version soon.
Didnt think it would be so hard, but rewarding.
Thanks!

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
Un poco tarde, ¡pero felicidades por finalizar tu obra! Buscare el libro en Amazon. Yo tmb le inventaba cuentos de dormír, canciones, etc., para nuestra hija cuando estaba chiquitica ella. Vuela el tiempo, demasiado. Suerte hermano.

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
^ Ya. Hecho.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey men, thanks a lot for your kind words, and sorry it took me so long to get again to reply here.
lifes being all bitchy right now, you know?
thanks again for taking some time and reading some of these stories i made up.
about creativity, yeah, sure it will move the world, as far as i understand, all key areas of development in the manufacturing industries, and others, are mostly based on creativity.
Maybe regarding other areas of expertise, but creativity.
Being it for mechanical designs, for software development, you name it.

flygliii Gracias!
Felix C Gracias!
FranciscoHDarrell Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
The smartest book, delighted with it! I first met her at graduation in college, there were exams on her, and I did not read her, I turned to the site https://essayontime.com.au/law-assignment-help and they basically did everything instead of me, I just got maximum score. Then he finished, decided to read it all the same, and was pleased, but of course, thanks to the site for saving me time.

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
Bots failing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts