VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

· Banned
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, a few weeks ago we had the first to hit 11's poll. (Steve, you win that one?
) Well who do we all think will be the first to hit 12's on the K03 Sport?
Edit: I fubared that one. Someone add Tweek20V, jcstomper, and anyone else in contention.

Modified by VDUBNDizzy at 10:25 PM 1-13-2004

· Registered
13,521 Posts
Re: (Bora1.8IV)

Quote, originally posted by Bora1.8IV »
I think you'll be the first, and maybe the only.

dont worry i garentee i will run a high 12 on stock turbo and no nos. When the track open

· Banned
958 Posts
(VDUBNDizzy)

You got my vote Adam.
I think this car definitely has it in her http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif She just needs to loose a bit more weight, combined with some good driving which you can consistently do. No worries.

· Banned
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: First to hit 12's on stock turbo? (keifa9)

Quote, originally posted by keifa9 »
how much does vdubn weigh that a diet will help you into the 12s? Are you toppin like 3 bills?

I've never weighed my car before. It's a plain jane GTI but I have a list of what's coming out before I go the track next weekend.

· Banned
2,506 Posts
Re: First to hit 12's on stock turbo? (VDUBNDizzy)

Quote, originally posted by VDUBNDizzy »

I've never weighed my car before. It's a plain jane GTI but I have a list of what's coming out before I go the track next weekend.

whats this list... ive never gutted my car completely... just rear seats and spare...

· Banned
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: First to hit 12's on stock turbo? (1.8T3t04e)

Rear wiper motor, both bumper supports, all carpet, sound deadening, door cards, removing rear swaybar, dropping catback exhaust, radio, glovebox, and anything else that'll easily come out.
All this is in addition to all seats but driver's and spare and tools obviously.

· Banned
2,506 Posts
Re: First to hit 12's on stock turbo? (VDUBNDizzy)

Quote, originally posted by VDUBNDizzy »
Rear wiper motor, both bumper supports, all carpet, sound deadening, door cards, removing rear swaybar, dropping catback exhaust, radio, glovebox, and anything else that'll easily come out.
All this is in addition to all seats but driver's and spare and tools obviously.

wow... F-ing race car biotch!...
tin can is right
farva: "want me to puncha-size your face!"
ramathorn: "just get a large farva"
farva: "I DONT WANT A LARGE FARVA, I WANT A GOD DAMN LITER OF COLA!"
watching super troopers at work!

· Registered
9,997 Posts
Re: First to hit 12's on stock turbo? (1.8T3t04e)

Damn, look at the votes for me!
Does headwork count in this?

· Banned
2,506 Posts
Re: First to hit 12's on stock turbo? (20v GTI Guy)

Quote, originally posted by 20v GTI Guy »
I would vote for barelyboostin if he knew how to drive
, but he's never even brought his car to the track. But I'd say if any k03 is capable of it his is.

are you serious??
i remeber running him back in the day with my ko3... i think john or maybe it was you with me at sonic the night i put like 2 buses on him... and i wasnt even chipped.
i know my car didnt have 12's in her with stock turbo... 13.8 was my best at 102...
all with out a chip...
edit: i couldnt drive for sht back in them days... with about 15+ 1/4 and 1/8 passes under my belt im cutting consistent 2.0's with the DR's

Modified by 1.8T3t04e at 10:07 AM 1-14-2004

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.