VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Search is crazy and sucks ... but anyways..
Anyone with the apr turbo back or cat back. hows the fitment on the tips and the over axle pipe.. 2.5 in. ... pics would be greatly appreciated. Twin exposed tips are what im talkin about. Preciate it!

· Registered
43 Posts
Re: Fitment on APR turbo back... (Kegworth)

Send me an IM with your e-mail address so I may send you a pic of my APR 2.5” TB with Twin-Exposed configuration.
Fitment is outstanding and I had it done by my VW dealer as a direct bolt-on application...

· Registered
43 Posts
Re: Fitment on APR turbo back... (Kegworth)

BTW, I highly recommend you purchasing the APR exhaust system from ECS Tuning.
http://www.ECSTuning.com
I purchased my APR 2.5” TB directly from APR.
Item arrived with one of the tips dented.
Much to my disappointment, it took APR 2 weeks to rectify the issue as they initially wanted me to return the entire unit to have it replaced, where I only needed a new muffler to resolve the issue.
The young man named Keith I purchased the item from at APR apparently does not understand client support and relationship, as he seemed to be under the impression that I was a young man with a trust fund and time to waist.
Personally, I think he should pickup a rifle and stand a post for our country if he’s trying to impress me…
No pones intended to those of you young men & women that work for a living as well.
Never the less, a gentleman named Gary at APR finally resolved the issue properly, which in turn I am truly grateful for his assistance and support.
I have purchased a great deal of items from Robert at ECS Tuning.
He is truly a gentleman and scholar, as he has never failed to provide me with first rate service and client support time and again… http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.