VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As a way to introduce Midwest Dub Parts we're going to setup a fantastic deal on FK coilovers. As an authorized, direct FK distributor, we can offer the lowest prices plus honor FK's limited lifetime warranty on their German-made suspensions.

** The GB minimum is 10 kits or until 10/6, which ever comes first. We do this so no one waits too long for their kits! The kits will arrrive to your door around 3wks after the GB ends.**

This is the most popular and best-selling coilvover suspension which offers top quality at a great price. It has fixed dampening set by FK which is sporty, firm, and comfortable. Fully height adjustable front and rear. The Highsport is a zinc-plated steel strut housing and the Silverline is a polished zinc-plated stainless steel strut housing.

Konigsport/Silverline X
The sportiest version of FK coilovers. It has special shock absorbers which feature adjustable dampening for maximum tuneability. Allows the driver to set the perfect dampening AND height adjustment to their desire. A great way to control body roll and get low. The Konigsport is a zinc-plated steel strut housing and the Silverline X is a polished zinc-plated stainless steel strut housing.

All models include FK's limited lifetime warranty (only from authorized dealers) to the original owner, necessary wrenches for adjustment, and coilover protection spray.

We are offering this GB for any VW model and any FK coilover model. All prices include shipping cost within the US. If you want to purchase for a different model than listed or are outside the US, please email us.
Mk1 all models excl. Caddy
Highsport - $799 shipped
Konigsport - $999 shipped
Silverline - $899 shipped
Silverline X - $1099 shipped

Mk2, Corrado, Mk3 all models
Highsport - $799 shipped

Mk4 all models excl. R32
Highsport - $759 shipped
Konigsport - $959 shipped
Silverline - $859 shipped
Silverline X - $1059 shipped

Mk5 all models
Highsport - $799 shipped

If you have any questions please shoot us an...
email
or give us a call at...
630/614-4604
Thanks!
-Jon

Modified by Midwest Dub Parts at 10:36 PM 8-27-2006

Modified by Midwest Dub Parts at 10:38 PM 8-30-2006

Modified by Midwest Dub Parts at 7:34 PM 9-17-2006

· Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Dub Inspiring)

I think anyone would be pretty happy with these coils...quality dampers and design, plus a lifetime warranty.

Most FK applications have specs to go to 85mm (~3.5") but can go plenty lower comfortably. Especially with the dampening adj models they can be put wayyy down. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: (6T1)

Quote, originally posted by 6T1 »

And this has nothing to do with coils but my car is better than Josh's.

Modified by 6T1 at 4:33 PM 8-21-2006

Clearly.

Oh, and I will be running some silverline x's on my car http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by ExcessiveBoost at 12:47 AM 8-22-2006

· Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (Dubman2.0)

That's no good, I just sent you an IM about the situation to see if we can figure something out.
I have run FK suspension for a few years and know others that have run them for quite a while as well. That's odd to hear that you had problems with yours. FK backs up their products if there are random issues like this with their lifetime warranty. We'll do our best to help as well as an FK dealer

· Registered
596 Posts
Re: FK Coilover GB by Midwest Dub Parts, starting at 799shipped for mk3! (Midwest Dub Parts)

I would like a comparison on the FK Silverline Plus X. How would the Silverline Plus X be compared to KW Variant 2? Yes I know they both have stainless steel housing and both are dampening adjustable. I need to know if anyone has had the pleasure of running BOTH setups or has been able to experience BOTH setups? If someone has had the pleasure of experiencing BOTH setups are the KW's worth the extra $380? As ESE Tuning is offering the KW Variant 2's for $1479 shipped.
Silverline X $1099 Shipped......Much respect Midwest Dub Parts
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.