VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
19,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION: DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE POLL UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A KIT THROUGH THE GROUP BUY
Below are the 4 coilover kits that FK Automotive offers:
FK Highsport - Intermediate coilover kit / 35-65mm drop
FK Silverline - Corrosion resistant coilover kit / 35-65mm drop
FK Konigsport - Cadmium plated fully adjustable coilover kit / 35-65mm drop
FK Silverline X - Corrosion resistant fully adjustable coilover kit / 35-65mm drop
VQmotoring will be the official sponsor of this group buy if there is enough interest and an agreement with FK Automotive can be made.
This is a post to figure out if anyone is interested and how many! No contact has been made with FK Automotive yet.
Pricing will not be available until there is an official list of people that are interested and FK Automotive supplies VQmotoring with a price.
Many of you know what FK coilovers can do for your car. It is one of few coilover kits for the MK5 that will allow you to go to an "extreme" low.
ATTENTION: DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE POLL UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A KIT THROUGH THE GROUP BUY

·
Registered
613 Posts
To make it official, we will be supporting this idea.
No contact has been made with FK, so we do not even know if this is possible yet. Please let us know which item you would be interested in and we will do our best to deliver!
If anyone wishes to contact me, PM is the best way, but you can also email me at [email protected]
Thank you,
Chris

·
Banned
21,195 Posts
Re: **** FK Coilover Group Buy Feeler **** (user name unknown)

i would be in,and would need something stainless at least http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Re: (jxmoth)

Quote, originally posted by jxmoth »
Im very poor ATM, but Im in New England so Im shooting for the Silverlines.

x2 or the silverline x

·
Registered
4,772 Posts

In, for Silverline Xs http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Re: **** FK Coilover Group Buy Feeler **** (FUZE)

Watching thread, any estimate on how much they would be, I am looking at the Highsports...

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Re: (Blacksheepsquad)

Quote, originally posted by Blacksheepsquad »

B) This is gonna piss the florida boys off.

i dont get it.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Re: ([email protected])

here's some inspirtation....FK Highsports (went with highsports because i do not drive the car in the winter. if you plan on driving your car in the winter and live on the east coast, definitely get the silverlines)

Modified by Irish_Dubber at 8:37 PM 9-11-2007

·
Registered
613 Posts
Re: (InfraRed407)

Quote, originally posted by InfraRed407 »

trust me, nothing you guys do will trump the florida ballin-ness.
but keep trying

What is this supposed to mean?

·
Registered
562 Posts

Make that -1 vote for the "FK Silverline X". I did *not* vote for that one.
I thought the links are for extra info on the models, not to vote, so I did control-click on all of them.
It wasn't until I went to look at the newly opened browser tabs that I realized what I did.
(Yeah, yeah, I should have paid attention to the URL under the link; it does say "blah blah cmd=vote...")

·
Banned
886 Posts
Re: ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »

What is this supposed to mean?

we claim home to some of the lowest mkv's around at the moment. (Rafiki, Florida Flow, and i think i can include my self on this since i have the helpers out now
) and there is an ongoing joke with eurojet about them banning air ride sales to florida.
its all in fun http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 43 Posts