VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,195 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Kiddie Rose)

Quote, originally posted by Kiddie Rose »
fk rear shocks = fml

Yeah i was actually thinking of buying a rear set of bilsteins or konis for the rears to see how it changes the ride. Anyone done this?

· Registered
2,195 Posts
Re: (mooreboy947)

Quote, originally posted by mooreboy947 »
i do know FK makes a rear set i guess for leveling out our high asses haha but you really feel a difference when you do the fronts also

No, i already have the full set of coilovers. I was just thinking about replacing the rear shocks to something else.

· Registered
755 Posts
Re: (jstn4102)

My Fk's ride nice, a little bouncy but not too bad. If I was tracking I'd prefer my brothers V1's over these for sure. They're great for the road, just dont go over a speedbump at like 15mph. My set isnt set stupid low, i think thats whats preserved some of the ride quality. And I also heard that if you replace the rear shocks a better ride can be achieved but I just left what the kit came with.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
FV-QR

yea if your going to track it often then buy a suspension designed for that not a suspension that was intended just to be cheap

· Registered
583 Posts
got silverline's and the ride is great! more money than streetlines and other cheap coils but compared to say ultra lows, you can't beat the price, and they go low.. im at 22.5 with helpers out and i have about 8-9 threads to go

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.