VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i called my parents house last night and asked if any packages arrived for me. my mom grumbles about wheels arriving at the house which i take it were my coilovers. So like a smart person that i am, i decide to not do any work on my 50 minute presentation for wednesday and put in my suspension. With the help of two very very cool dubbers, the suspension was in in less that 2 hours, the reason it took that long was due to the fact that we had a bitch of a time taking the jack out from under the car
The car now has a major short guy syndrome to say the least!!!!!!! Oh yea, the F.K.'s, best tax return money ever!!!!! It now looks as tight as it sounds with the Eurosport intake. Some rice found out the hard way last night what a VR is all about, and i ain't talking a Civic EX either, or what ever the base model piece of crap civic's are called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Re: FK's went in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (DubinBuffalo)

Glad you got Fk'd!!!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif what about you tell us which model you went with?? how do you find them in terms of ride, performance.etc..
have a

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FK's went in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (vento 95 GL)

I got the height only adjustable. i love the ride, the handling I can't say yet as the car has not been aligned, but as it is now, its wicked. i haven't pushed it to hard though due to the alignment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.