VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Re: FLAGSTAFF AUTOCROSS (VR6 NRG)

how come they never had this **** when i was living there three months ago.
They always had the Bus Driver training school where there doing this X cross. I always just wanted to throw down and drive onto the parking lot and teach those bus drivers how its done

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FLAGSTAFF AUTOCROSS (TK99BORA)

you guys missed out yesterday they gave us 8 runs for 18 bucks, me and my brother were the only dubs there representing, we put down some fast times in comparision to some gsr's, a type r, a turbo gsr, swapped civics, s2000 ( all my really good friends) the real surprise of the day was a boxster s that was showing up a viper.
I was really surprised at how well my car did without dampeners only lowered on h & R springs, if anything yesterday showed how much of the sport really depends on if you know how to drive or not. The car not so much the factor as i thought i was surely going to get my ass handed to me by all of the hondas with full coils and def more power than me, not the case as we raised some eyebrows. My brother in his pretty much stock mk3 2.0 with an h& R cup kit got alot of "in that thing" after telling people his times. But in the end i still got him by 2 tenths of a second. The last run of the day i let him drive my car and i whipped his and i beat his best time with only one run.
Sorry for the novel but the moral of the story is if you havent autocrossed yet DEF do it you wont regret it at all, youll learn more in a day about your car than you ever will.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.