VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a Flexfit VW hat? My buddy got one at a show and I want one but don't know where to find them. I saw volkswagen has two but they aren't the one I'm looking for. The one I want is black with just a medium sized VW symbol on front and like I said it a fitted Flexfit hat. If anyone knows where I can find one or knows anywhere that might have them I'd really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Re: Flexfit VW hats? (2.0TGolf)

i would not mind having one as well! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif ttt

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: Flexfit VW hats? (H2oVento)

get a driver....magazine for vw gear....they have them in there....thats where I got mine ....as a gift from a friend.(jetta1616) and it is sweet

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
I've wanted one of these too so I'm going to have some made. I have 18 flexfit hats laying around (yes, laying around. Long story) so I'm going to have them embroidered with the round VW logo on the front of them. 9 of them are black and 9 of them are navy blue. Won't have any other colors so don't ask. They are true Yupong FLEXFIT hats and are the nicer ones (98% cotton). All are Brand new. They will be $22 shipped anywhere in the US (other places will be more to ship) and I'll start taking reservations for them. Please post here if you want one (or you can email me too if you want) Paypal is the preferred method of payment but I don't want anyone to pay until I get them made. Yes, I know I'm taking a risk but I honestly don't think I'll have any trouble selling them.
As soon as they are done I'll post a photo or two for you to look at. I think this is a good chance for all of us who WANT one to have one at a pretty normal price. So start "reserving" yours today by posting with a COLOR SELECTION and your NAME and EMAIL address. Once the original 18 are gone there won't be any more unless a BUNCH of people want them. So if you want one, here's your chance.
-Thomas
[email protected] <--questions

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Re: Flexfit VW hats? (killercorrado)

Yup got mine from the official V-Dub website. just like killer corrado.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Re: Flexfit VW hats? (eunos94)

check the movie vanwilder hes has the blck fitted with a small symbol...sweet hat .. who knows maybe u could buy it or get it on the movies website somehow? just a thought

·
Banned
4,266 Posts
Re: Flexfit VW hats? (gorilla800lbs)

If anybody bothered checking the VW DriverGear website.... you'd see that the only hats they offer are NOT flex ones. They all have adjustable straps.
So anyone else know where to get VW FLEX hats from??

·
Banned
4,266 Posts
Re: Flexfit VW hats? (Jetta24vVR6)

I am too bro..... I WANT THAT HAT HE WORE IN VAN WILDER!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Just so everyone knows, all of the 18 hats I am getting made are now reserved. You are still welcome to post and get your name on the list (in order may I remind you) in case someone backs out and doens't want their hat. As I said before, I'll be posting photos and emailing everyone who posted their email address and expressed interest as soon as they are done.
Thanks!
-Thomas

·
Banned
11,608 Posts
Re: Flexfit VW hats? (aliengti)

quote:[HR][/HR]I have this hat

all the girls think I'm cool now
[HR][/HR]​
bought it too at the worthersee .........
i paid $12
original VW
also bought a nice VWMS poloshirt for $23
and a keychain

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
O.k. here's a list of the reservees and the alternates:
These people DEFINATELY HAVE a hat (or two) reserved for them: (name/email/color reserved)
Matt Hayes -- [email protected] (navy blue)
? (no name) -- [email protected] (black)
Joe -- [email protected] (black)
Stephen Miller -- [email protected] (black)
Dave Rudnick -- [email protected] (navy)
Louis Caban -- [email protected] (one navy and one black)
? (No name) -- [email protected] (black)
Jason -- [email protected] (navy)
? (No name) -- [email protected] (navy)
? (no name) -- [email protected] (black) --canadian customer
? (no name) -- [email protected] (navy)
John -- [email protected] (black)
Greg Theile -- [email protected] (black)
Terry Jackson -- [email protected] (navy)
? (no name) -- [email protected] (requested black but subbed NAVY BLUE)

Now these are the ALTERNATES (IN ORDER). If any of the above back out, these guys have first dibs:
Doug -- [email protected]
Adam -- [email protected]
Gabriel Key -- [email protected]

You are still welcome to post to get on the list. I suppose it's possible that more than 3 people will back out. I'm going IN ORDER based on all three posts I made (on three separate vortex forums).
Hopefully I will have them by the end of this week and have photos by the weekend.
Thanks!
-Thomas
G60Driver

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.