VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re: Florida, Georgia,Mississippi, Louisiana (DonSessoG60)

OH hell yeah! listen. I won't be moved until around mid may. how does a meet up around the end of may sound to everyone? I don't care where its at. I just wanna do this sh*t. oh yeah. thats sweet about the plates. looks like ts time to order some german plates for my baby!!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Re: Florida, Georgia,Mississippi, Louisiana (ezroller)

Yeah. Lafayette is only a 2 hour drive to Slidell, not that bad...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re: Florida, Georgia,Mississippi, Louisiana (vr6charlie)

That would rock if we could meet up in Lafayette. That would put me about an hour or so away. And I have some familiarity with Lafayette too. So what do you guys have in mind? Are we all 21?

·
Registered
532 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]That would rock if we could meet up in Lafayette. That would put me about an hour or so away. And I have some familiarity with Lafayette too. So what do you guys have in mind? Are we all 21?
[HR][/HR]​
I'm all for meeting up in Lafayette. I'm originally from there . . . and there is big arse Cajun Field which is open to the public and easy to find . . gives us plenty of space for a GTG . . and also plenty of space to let people drive their cars and show what they can do . . .
I'm VERY familiar with Lafayette, and can definitely steer us in the right direction for food and drinks! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

im just a tad over 21, by 12 years
probably Baton Rouge would be a good meeting place almost right in the middle for everyone

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Re: Florida, Georgia,Mississippi, Louisiana (vr6charlie)

got an email today about it.
Might swing up to see whats going on, only about 30 minutes away.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Re: Florida, Georgia,Mississippi, Louisiana (adame)

Ok, so I show up and there are 3 guys there (old bugs). We stand around for a minute or two and those guys all leave. Did everyone go somewhere else cause of the rain?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts