VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've wired the hella fog lights last Wednesday, and took some pictures. Took me 3 hours with the help of a friend. I've also installed Pizzy smoked corners, and Hella Deco/Arrow sidemarkers. Pics here:

Enjoy and flame away.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Re: Fog lights, sidemarkers, corner lights. Pics inside! (strlen)

I'd be 200% interested to see more pics of your hella smoked side blinkers, pls show us more pics of it on the sides of your jetta http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

You should zoom out the pic so we can see better how's the colour and the overall style of these blinkers on the car...

[Modified by omnilibra, 7:55 AM 8-6-2002]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: Fog lights, sidemarkers, corner lights. Pics inside! (omnilibra)

quote:[HR][/HR]I'd be 200% interested to see more pics of your hella smoked side blinkers, pls show us more pics of it on the sides of your jetta http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

You should zoom out the pic so we can see better how's the colour and the overall style of these blinkers on the car...

[Modified by omnilibra, 7:55 AM 8-6-2002][HR][/HR]​
yea a zoomed out pic would be awesome, those blinkers look way cool also

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
Re: Fog lights, sidemarkers, corner lights. Pics inside! (strlen)

i kinda like that side marker, can we see some pic of it a night? where did you get it and how much?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Fog lights, sidemarkers, corner lights. Pics inside! (Sawdust)

quote:[HR][/HR]i kinda like that side marker, can we see some pic of it a night? where did you get it and how much?[HR][/HR]​
I got the sidemarker at Parts4Euro.com, they have a pic of that sidemarker at night at that page.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.