VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 VW Passat
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering If anyone has tried to Install fog lights on a 08 passat that did not originally come with the car and also If anyone might be selling any parts for that specifically, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks, jay.

·
Registered
2021 HiHy Platinum AWD
20,818 Posts
Hello, I was wondering If anyone has tried to Install fog lights on a 08 passat that did not originally come with the car and also If anyone might be selling any parts for that specifically, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks, jay.
I had a Kufatec harness... which connected to the CECM, which meant I could code the fog lights to be my DRL's (dimmed down).

·
Registered
2008 VW Passat
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I like the idea of having them wired Into the DRL’s nice! Thanks again, jay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts