VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean damn grow up, just b/c sum1 wants to leave the vortex b/c he is sick of ish and he is no longer going to be a dubber, just b/c this has happened b4 o well, get over it and get over yourself, no one on thi vortex is better than the other. Lately thats all i have been seeing, come on now, everyone is going to move on sumday, i am just going to say all of the immature ones im sure you have a good enough reason why u mad at shawn but respect his decision especially the fact he is not doing so well, his condition isnt the best in the world but at least he is hangin in there, he only left so he would stop getting flamed for going to buy another car and leavng the dub scene. I mean i think it was trav that sold his dub, he didnt want to leave the vorex but oh well no disrespect trav, i loved ur dub as well as what u got now, aight everyone lets be coo and stop going at each others necks, aight peace
Wes

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: For all of those dissing Jetta2.show(shawn) (DA_LUV_4_DA_DUB)

the thing is, people from before know that he's gonna be back. hell i've seen the "good-bye" posts several times within the past few years. but whatever you gotta do

·
Registered
825 Posts
Re: For all of those dissing Jetta2.show(shawn) (DA_LUV_4_DA_DUB)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif just let it go

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
understandable man, but u understand that when its time to move on its time to move on. and if it helps anyone on ur decision of posting i did this out of my own thoughts, i never confronted shawn nor did i tell him i was doing this, and for the one who i am really waiting to reply is mzystkal, aight peace everyone
Wes

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahahaha o yea i forgot, but remember jsut b/c he aint gonna post no more from his thread doesnt mean he is still lerking these forums, but i figure this will get him as well as the others that r flamin shawn to understand and grow up

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Re: (DA_LUV_4_DA_DUB)

Quote, originally posted by DA_LUV_4_DA_DUB »
hahahaha o yea i forgot, but remember jsut b/c he aint gonna post no more from his thread doesnt mean he is still lerking these forums, but i figure this will get him as well as the others that r flamin shawn to understand and grow up

Stop being a poser. You come up in here talking all this ***** about how I'm being immature, yet you fail to realize YOU made a thread devoted to me and a few others about disrespecting someone. I'm sure Shawn can stand up for himself as he's proven before, and he can take it. SOOO why are you making him look like a bitch by posting this?
I don't think you thought this one out, now did you? Also if you read my thread and WERE ABLE TO COMPREHEND it, I said I was leaving the TEX for good. Not just from my thread. So don't get it twisted and try to flip *****. Read it once, then read it again, and if you still don't get it, go ask a friend.
BTW can you please spell my name right, if you're gonna dedicate a thread to me it's M Z T Y K A L. It ain't hard, there's less letters how I spell it then how you butchered it. And it's LURK, and JUST. BTW if I were flaming Shawn you'd know. I haven't flamed Shawn for awhile. So stop jumping to conclusions. I'm sure you assume you're being the better person for standing up for him, but you're not. You haven't realized yet, you don't get respect by having anyone stand up for you by creating a *shiver* post on the internet *end shiver* about how people are picking on you.
With that said, grow up, get off my nuts, and give me 5ft. I'm out like Dylan from "Da Band". And reply all you want, I won't reply after this. So you can do all ***** talking you want. Shawn had my respect for all of the 5 minutes until you just ruined. So thanks to you, he's back at zero. I'm sure he ain't make you make this thread either, you used your own initiative to do so. LAME. Don't you guys get tired of trying to be the *****, and just acting like it? Damn.
pZ.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Re: (III)

hahahha, two post in one day damn. anyway this is the ghey crap that bugs the shizzle out of me. all the noobs that don't know half the story about this forum. im out

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: (Projekt-bludub)

not so much the "noob" part... just in general everyone tha's not in the know.
shawn will be back... again... and then he'll leave one day.. again... and so goes the pattern. i wouldnt be surprised

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Re: (Aloha-boy)

Quote, originally posted by Aloha-boy »
Soap op....... I mean the Tex..... at its best! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

no sh!t, I should hook my gramz and aunts up with this forum so they can read all this stuff instead of watching soaps and Korean shows in the afternoon.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
It's simple. I just choose not to get involved when stuff like this comes up. Ignore it and move on. There are better things to spend my time reading. We're here for the love of dubs; plain and simple.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.