VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
15,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List, with pics, cars that were in limited production. With total number of said cars being under 1000....
Edit: They don't really have to be production cars so much as they have to be cars that there are 1000 or less of....

· Registered
15,241 Posts
Re: For My 1000th Post.... (Minker17)

I could do this all day long and never leave the realm of Ferrari... but here's a few creative ones:
400 Superamerica (47 built, very few Cabs and even fewer with the removable hardtop) this car belongs to a customer of ours:

375 Plus, it hardly production but at least it's road worthy. This one's Lauren's, most of his cars are registered!

456 Venice Estate!

500 Superfast:

410SA, one of my all time favorites:

340 America Vignale:

Like I said, I could go all day. Let's see some non-Ferraris! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
7,502 Posts
Re: For My 1000th Post.... (jonbaby420)

Quote, originally posted by jonbaby420 »

Audi RS6. 875 sent to America, all sold before they even left the boat.

whoa! I had no idea they built so few.. Seems like a dumb choice to me, these things have some crazy demand

· Registered
4,309 Posts
Re: For My 1000th Post.... (Amdek)

Quote, originally posted by Amdek »

whoa! I had no idea they built so few.. Seems like a dumb choice to me, these things have some crazy demand

You're telling me? I wanted one so baaaaaaaad. THey MSRP'd for $85k, now there's people on eBay (several, actually) selling for over $125k.

· Registered
1,204 Posts
Re: For My 1000th Post.... (VDub GTI)

1991 Alpina B10 BiTurbo i don't know how many off thease where made but i know for sure it's less then 1000

· Registered
9,045 Posts
Re: For My 1000th Post.... (blown54)

Quote, originally posted by blown54 »
Enzo - 399 Right: Should be noted that it was 50 more than they originally intended to make.
F50- 399 Correction: 349 - 1 less than the number they thought they could sell. Truthfully they could have sold quite a few more.

F50 GT - 3 True: But three other F50 GT chassis were destroyed by court order.

F1 LM - 5 Correction: 6 - The factory built 1 prototype and 5 customer cars. They still retain possession of the prototype.

>8^)
ER

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.