VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regretfully listing my 2014 Audi S5 (fully loaded with fine nappa leather, Bang & Olufsen, Black Optics, side assist, sport diff etc) that has been my pride and joy for almost 6 years. OEM color is the now rare and discontinued Estoril Blue. I've added into the pics the Estoril Blue Color as well in case you want to remove the current 3M Matte Midnight Blue Wrap.

Single Owner purchased from Bell Audi, NJ in 2014 Miles = 40,000 Asking Price= $31,500 OBO. . This car has meticulously been cared for by Bell Audi (have all service records since inception) and once warranty ended at 4 years. Serviced at KMD Tuning from that point with Tire Rotations/Alignment done by Bell Audi every 6 months since they store my winter/summer tires when swapped.

** Since this is my first time on the site it won't let me attach pics but left info to google drive below you can copy into browser
** No major maintenance issues, runs and drives perfect, No accidents.
** Title is in my possession for quick/easy sale
** Please DM me for any additional questions you may have
** Clean Carfax Report listed below. The VIN # is blocked for my protection -but will share original copy once I have a legit buyer.

The mods and maintenance I've split into 2 sections below:

MODS:

WRAP - Midnight Blue 3M wrap - Done in Summer 2018
DUAL PULLEY: Unitronic Stage 3 with Stage 2 TCU for DSG. – Done recently in May 2020.
REVO HEAT EXCHANGER -Done in May 2020.
EXHAUST- Full Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust with diamond black tips. For sound listen to this clip
INTAKE- AWE S-FLO Intake System
HEADLAMPS: Euro-spec white marker headlamps from TAG Motorsports
GRILL: Audi RS5 grill
BADGES: S5 Black Badging & “Supercharged” Black Badges
SPRINGS: H&R OE Springs – 1” drop
SPACERS: 12mm Trak + spacers - all 4 wheels.
TINT: 3M Crystalline 60%
RIMS & CAPS: Gloss Black Audi OEM Rims with 2 layers of ceramic coating. Black Audi Caps

MAINTENANCE:
(Major things)
35K AUDI MAJOR SERVICE - Done at 33K Completed by Audi around May 2018 Refer to Audi list but major thing done was DSG fluids
UNITRONIC DUAL-PULLEY: Unitronic Stage 3 with Stage 2+ DSG Flash - Done by KMD Tuning, NJ - May 2020- at 39K miles
SPARK PLUGS: (went a step-colder to handle additional heat from Stage 3) at 39K miles- Done by KMD Tuning, NJ - May 2020
COIL PACKS (6) : Installed May 2020 (as one was going bad and just replaced all of them with Stg 3) at 39K miles- Done by KMD Tuning, NJ
WINDSHIELD: OEM Replacement (not aftermarket) April 2019- Done by Safelight Auto Glass
ROTORS & PADS: EBC Drilled/Slotted High Perf Rotors with Yellow Stuff pads done in 2017. Since I only drive ~8K miles a year i would say there is at least 50% life left.
TIRES SUMMER: Michelin Limited Edition Velvet Touch PS4S (they don’t make these anymore). Purchased in 2018- Loved the look of the sidewalls. Tons of life left
TIRES WINTER: Michelin Alpin PA4 has ~ 10,000 miles on them. Purchased them in 2016- Prob good for at least another 2 seasons depending on how much you drive. They only get 2-3K miles on them during the Nov-March timeframe I have them on.

(Minor Things)
OIL: Done at 37K miles in Sept 2019- 5W40 Synthetic - KMD Tuning
Tire Rotation Balancing - Every 6 Months at Audi. Alignment - Every year last done in March 2020
Ceramic Coating: The OEM color i did maintain for almost 4+ years and I had yearly professional paint services done on it about 4+ times along with a ceramic pro coating until I did the wrap. The original color is in fantastic condition if you want to pull the wrap off.

Please let me know if you have any questions - tried to be as descriptive as I could.

Thanks,

Anthony

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1I9JyymhF2M7zNbKY5Y-5cO5Tm5RfFlp1?usp=sharing

1 - 1 of 1 Posts