·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. The time has come to move on to another ride. Some basic stats:
-Not parting anything out.
-Mileage: 34K
-Garaged at home and at work
-Most of the major mods done professionally (Milltek TB exhaust, Stoptech BBK, H&R Coilovers etc.) I have receipts for most of them.
-Selling Car as-is, no back-to-stock projects for me.
-Kelley Blue Book kbb.com lists private sale at $17.9k for the Bay Area CA. My firm asking price is $18k. I understand a modded car is not everyone's taste hence, hardly any mark-up at all.
-No accidents, or damage to the car whatsoever. Regular maintenance every 5k miles. No used mods. Everything purchased brand new.
-Best way to contact me is via email jimerc21(at)yahoo.com or my cell. 408 202 6512.
- *Note - V1 radar detector not included. However, I will include the ipod mini to go with the custom cradle in the ash tray.
- Local Sales only, or anyone willing to come to the East Bay CA.
You can see extensive mod-list HERE.

And finally, a few pics.

Modified by jimerc21 at 12:12 PM 4-22-2006

·
Registered
179 Posts
Re: FOR SALE: 2003 20AE GTI JB (jimerc21)

Hey, I am an interested buyer, but i live in Oregon and am working on selling my car...so lets say that if this girl who is very interested in my 01 1.8t buys it or says she is going to, then you might have a buyer for your car....sweet ride, what i am looking for...etc. mind if i ask why you are selling?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FOR SALE: 2003 20AE GTI JB (iamkramer23)

Quote, originally posted by iamkramer23 »
Hey, I am an interested buyer, but i live in Oregon and am working on selling my car...so lets say that if this girl who is very interested in my 01 1.8t buys it or says she is going to, then you might have a buyer for your car....sweet ride, what i am looking for...etc. mind if i ask why you are selling?

No problem. Selling it because I'll be getting a 4 door sedan.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: FOR SALE: 2003 20AE GTI JB (RDY4TKF)

Quote, originally posted by RDY4TKF »
How loud is that Miltek setup? BUMP

Not very loud at all. At idle has a low rumble, WOT it sounds awesome. They have soundclips of it at stratmosphere.com.
Thanks. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (studebaaker)

Quote, originally posted by studebaaker »
damn, i wish you lived closer to me im in NY, I would def take this off your hands

I'll take the cost of a one way ticket to CA off the purchase price.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.