·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky
Blue Font Material property Technology Parallel
Vehicle Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Gauge
Hey all,

There's no classifieds section yet for MK8 so I figured I would post in here. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

2022 Volkswagen Golf R

DSG transmission

1,300 miles

Price $49,335 (3k above MSRP)

VIN WVWEB7CD4NW133808

Located in 19460 (Philly suburbs)

Very good condition, as you would expect with the low mileage

Clean Carfax

·
Registered
'08 A4 Avant, '09 A4, '16 R, '18 Atlas
503 Posts
Can't be making much money on the deal if flipping. Even if bought for a few thousand under MSRP, have to consider OTD cost after taxes and fees.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm selling because I'm mostly working from home now and don't have much of a need for the car.

No defects or issues that I have noticed.

I'm losing money on the sale after taking taxes and fees into account so no I wouldn't consider this flipping.

I don't accept Bitcoin, sorry.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I dont think Carvana is the way. Can't imagine the others will be much better

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Interesting, because last week Carvana and Vroom both offered $34k for my 2018 R DSG with 36k miles.
Might be because it's older and they have more analytics/data on it. 2022 is too new to have available data

Reactions: Doughynuts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Or could be because they're hemorrhaging money they are pulling back on generous offers? Either way, that's an insane Carvana offer.
Possibly. Vroom came back with a higher. Seems blurry but it's $40k even. CarMax and drive away wants to inspect the car so no number available one

·
Registered
'21 rav4 prime | '22 golf R
2,467 Posts
Just so everyone knows, the carvana value is off - you have to reach out for a custom quote. From what I've seen (getting quotes) ~48-50 is the correct TRADE IN value for a dsg car. Supply is way low, makes sense.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts