VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

For sale: 2022 Golf R

4K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Ms R 
#1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky
Blue Font Material property Technology Parallel
Vehicle Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Gauge
Hey all,

There's no classifieds section yet for MK8 so I figured I would post in here. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

2022 Volkswagen Golf R

DSG transmission

1,300 miles

Price $49,335 (3k above MSRP)

VIN WVWEB7CD4NW133808

Located in 19460 (Philly suburbs)

Very good condition, as you would expect with the low mileage

Clean Carfax

See less See more
#17 ·
Or could be because they're hemorrhaging money they are pulling back on generous offers? Either way, that's an insane Carvana offer.
Possibly. Vroom came back with a higher. Seems blurry but it's $40k even. CarMax and drive away wants to inspect the car so no number available one

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Nice selection of cars. I sold my '07 Cayman S, 60k miles, Lapis Blue Metallic in March of 2021 when we decided to sell our house and go full-time RVing. We thinned the herd considerably but still have 2 cars in climate controlled storage, which is quite expensive. I chose my '12 Golf R 2-door, loaded, RB, APR stage 2 with only 27,400 miles over the Cayman S. We're back "home" for a couple of weeks so I picked up my R from storage yesterday. We've had only a '19 Ford F350 Diesel Dually Lariat to drive for the past 9 months and I've SOOOO missed my R!!! The hour long drive back to the rig was pure joy and reminded me why she and our '65 911 were the only 2 of our 5 cars that made the "cut". I have to find the Hubster's key or he'll take my car and I won't see either for the rest of the day. The Mk8 R is a good looking car and the performance and tech goodies are quite impressive. I detest 4-door, 2-pedal cars so my R will be our last new VW. Once we get our house built we'll be adding a Porsche GT4 or GTS 4.0 to the new collection and probably an Audi TT-RS but my beloved R will be staying with us until they take our licenses away. Good luck selling your R, I'm sure you'll miss it. We work remotely so we totally understand the rationale.

Reactions: lucastony
#6 ·
I'm selling because I'm mostly working from home now and don't have much of a need for the car.

No defects or issues that I have noticed.

I'm losing money on the sale after taking taxes and fees into account so no I wouldn't consider this flipping.

I don't accept Bitcoin, sorry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.