VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
M3 bra... looks like someone took care that R. I'd say it looks good. Get a history report if you're 100% serious on the buy though.

·
Registered
171 Posts
You should check it out in person it looks like its missing the front lower grill thjough but if its in good condition thats a good price

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o snap " its missing the front lower grill " thanks man if ya know somebody that want to sell let me know there is one more with VF stage 2 for 26 K with some change

·
Registered
469 Posts
Re: for sale Is it woth ?? (brouli32)

I was looking at this one a few months back, and i think that it has a fair sized dent on the rear uqarter panel. You might want to check with him on this one. I also remember that this is one of the reasons this was going for 22k. I might be wrong, though, check it out when you call him.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Re: (smashtheqube)

Quote, originally posted by smashtheqube »
Damn... R32 prices are coming down

It doesn't matter if you never sell it.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Re: (xcise 2 xile)

Quote, originally posted by xcise 2 xile »
That's teresa's R32....

If that's true, then it doesn't have a clean record. IIRC, she got into an accident a while back.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ooo ok i dont want that car then
and about a prices they gonna go down like crazy when new R will come out in USA only few would stick with MT and there will be a lot of idiods driving them with equencial tranny. sorry my punctuation

·
Registered
19,098 Posts
Re: (brouli32)

Quote, originally posted by brouli32 »
and about a prices they gonna go down like crazy when new R will come out in USA only few would stick with MT

I highly doubt that... seems like most here prefer the MKIV body style as well as a 6-speed manual.
IF the MKV had a manual option, then I would have an MKIV AND an MKV. But since, as far as I have read, it will be DSG only, I guess I won't be buying one.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Re: for sale Is it woth ?? (brouli32)

It's got 39.5k miles on it, the 40k check up at the dealer is an expensive one...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts