VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting on my new car to arrive at the dealer and will be selling my 2013 GTI very soon. I don't have an exact timeframe yet, but I expect within 2-4 weeks and want to start seeing if there is any interest here.

Details:
  • 2013 GTI, 4 door, 6-speed manual, Carbon Steel Gray, ~81k miles
  • Has the 18" Watkins Glen wheels
  • 2nd owner - purchased in 2015 as VW CPO
  • Completely stock
  • Oil changes every 5k
  • Carbon cleaning done around 70k miles (have paperwork)
  • I had an aftermarket head unit (with Apple CarPlay + Android Auto) along with a 10" Alpine sub in the trunk in a custom built box (replaces the foam piece under the floor of the trunk around the spare tire). I put everything back to stock thinking I would trade it in to CarMax or the dealer and would sell the equipment separately. I can include everything in the deal if you want and it would take 30 minutes to put everything back (I left all of the wiring in place).
  • Car is paid off and I have the title in hand
The car runs great and is in great condition both inside and out. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is to get something bigger to haul more people and gear when going on trips. And I don't have enough room in my garage/driveway for both :(

I still need to get it cleaned up and take some pictures, but PM me or reply if you are interested and I can get you some pictures ASAP.

Asking 13,000 OBO (with audio equipment).

I'm located in the Columbia, MD area.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.