VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1512 Posts

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Need a few odds and sods for my Weber DCOE 40's. Figured i'd put out a feeler here first to see if anyone has any of the bits that I need before I order new. Everything is for a set of Early Italian DCOE 40's Here's a list of what I need:

Auxillary venturis, early spring clip type x2
Left side ball linkage lever x2
130 main jets x4
180 air jets x 4
50F9 idle jets x2
Bottom cover screw x1

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Downdraft 8v setup. its currently on a jh/aba combo and worked great. my car was totalled so Im parting it out.

Empi 32/36 carb
manifold
ignition box
fuel pump
misc parts

$600 located in Philadelphia PA

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
I have everything you need to convert your 16V to carbs. @ DCOE 45 webers, carter pump, pressure regulator, manifold, MSD ignition box, MSD timing adjuster, MSD coil, Taylor wires.
Done with carbs?

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Never actually used them. Bought them with an engine and thought they were cool and I was about to put them on my car when I read about carbs and figured out MPG's... this was going on a daily driver so it is a NO NO for me. I guess they are more suited for tracks / shows cars. Or people living near gas city.
What are you running then?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
^ Hey Doug, when you have a chance could you let me know the spacing of the holes in the backing plate? Center to center would be good.

It's unlikely, but I wonder how close the spacing is to the bike carbs...
Mike, I measured this morning before I went to work. On center measurements are 90mm from hole 1 - 2, ~100mm from 2 - 3, and 90mm from 3 - 4.

1481 - 1500 of 1512 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.